Thursday, August 2, 2012

Following the Plan Friday

First, the winner of the $20 Amazon gift card is Krista D.  Krista, please email me at momofknt at yahoo dot com so that I can get this to you.
*****************************

So, how did your week go?  I don't have a lot to report as we are still in "getting ready" mode.

I spent a lot of time this week getting things ready for our big first day of school next Wednesday.  I have the littles done, except I just remembered that I still need to write letters on the paper plates.  Oops, lol.  I bought the plates and tossed them into the box where I've put the week's materials.

I also spent time prepping for my older son's school start.  I'll share more about how I prep for him in a later post.

Finally, I've been trying to clean and organize some hot spots in the house, like the fridge, the pantry, closets.  It's amazing to me how dirty and messy places can get in only 2.5 months time!  And this is the third go around for the fridge.  Crazy.

I'm excited for Wednesday.  How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment