Thursday, January 17, 2013

Follow me on Pinterest!

It's been months since I've come to you with a weekly lesson plan.  Life got in the way and I realized that these lesson plans were not in my schedule right now.

However, we are still doing Preschool!  After taking most of November and December off, we are now back on track.  This week we are on the letter M.

I'm using my Pinterest boards to organize what we are doing each week.  Be sure to click on the "Follow Me on Pinterest" button on the right side bar and you can see what ideas we've come up with every week.

5 comments:

  1. Amazing Article, Incredible writing style. i really liked the way you represent the content.
    teeth cleaning in gujarat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not much into reading, but somehow I got to read lots of articles on your blog. Its amazing how interesting it is for me to visit you very often...
    magento development company in uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing article dear, I found what I was looking for, thanks for sharing this information

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is sunscreen with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide? - TiNanium
    The nanoparticles, titanium scooter bars known as nanoparticles, are very thin and therefore keith titanium they do not exhibit titanium white dominus price an acidic, pungency of the material. This titanium money clip is titanium uses

    ReplyDelete